Hey there, peeps!
A couple of days ago, I mentioned that I’d be re-releasing Non Juan’s 2009 album “909s and Heart Flatlines.” And now, because I’m bored out of my mind, I’ve decided to release a few more tidbits!
1. I picked out the above photo specifically to use for this article, but now I’m thinking of using it as part of the album cover… we shall see!
2. I also have figured out the track listing. NOTE: This could change, depending on if I decide to add on additional songs and/or record any new parodies:
1. I’m a Non Juan feat. Archbishop Don “Magic” Juan (Produced by K.K.O.F.)
2. Erectile Dysfunction (Sensual Seduction SPOOF) (Produced by K.K.O.F.)
3. Tongue Tied (Produced by K.K.O.F.)
4. I Walked In on Mom and Dad (Best I Ever Had SPOOF)
5. U Can’t Get Her Back feat. A.P.T. (Produced by K.K.O.F.)
6. Oprah State of Mind feat. Tamika Keys (Empire State of Mind SPOOF)
7. A Wonderful Non Juan Day feat. Archbishop Don “Magic” Juan (Produced by K.K.O.F.)
8. SUPER-SECRET NEW PARODY SONG
9. Do the Non Juan (Produced by Beat Basement)
10. Pants on the Waist Skit (Pants on the Ground SPOOF)
11. I Want Your Body, Giiiiirl! (Produced by K.K.O.F.)
12. I’m Friggin’ Broke feat. A.P.T. & Charles Clemmons (I’m on a Boat SPOOF)
13. I’m All Alone feat. Archbishop Don “Magic” Juan and Haja B. (Produced by K.K.O.F.)
By the way, I usually try NOT to have 13 tracks on an album, if only for the fact that people still believe it’s an unlucky number. However, seeing as Non Juan is unlucky when it comes to love, I think it actually makes perfect sense 🙂
3. Lastly, the album is tentatively scheduled to come out in August. I wish I could give a specific date but, as I found out with my last album, “The Obama Milli Remix Guy Strikes Back,” once I send the album off it will be made available whenever iTunes decides the album can go live. What I WILL say is, I hope it will be available in the early part of August – that way the sales number for the month will be maximized and I can get as much money from it when my check comes in October.
4. Okay, lastly for real this time: I may actually change the title of the album to something else – something that people are likely to type into the search engine of iTunes that would have this album pop up amongst their choices. I’ve already got one alternative title in mind, but I may come up with something else…
That’s all for now!