Above: A.P.T. video blog #8, “Grammys & Cough Syrup!”
Another week, another video in the can…
Yet lo and behold: another video already?!?
Truthfully, I’ve been wanting to do regular video blogs for a while now. They’re great for (a) making people know more about me, and (b) connecting with people to where they feel like they know me – and, therefore, are willing to buy my stuff. Yes, I’m blatantly honest about that last part, but any celeb on YouTube who has a blog (i.e. Diddy) is doing it, ultimately, so you’ll buy their stuff. I’m just more up-front about it!
I wasn’t able to do this too much on my PC because they aren’t really equipped to do the amount of videos I really wanted to do. Plus, since it’s slower, doing a daily video blog would have been a chore. I would have had to:
- Film it
- Upload it
- Re-convert the video back into a Windows Media File
- Place it into Windows Movie Maker
- Add title, ending, and music
- Publish it
- Check the video to make sure it came out the right way
- Go online to YouTube
- Post it
With the MAC, though, the process is the following:
- Film it – FROM THE BUILT-IN CAMERA! (No uploading necessary)
- Edit, add title, ending and music
- Click the button that says “post to YouTube”
- Fill out the info, then post to YouTube.
And that’s it! Very, very simple. Plus, since the camera is already built into the computer screen, I don’t have to worry about upload time. It’s great!
So, I’ll be doing these video blogs on a daily basis, talking about anything I feel like. Enjoy the video above!